Welcome to oylsignature.com. These terms and conditions (the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”) govern your use of, access to, and purchase of products from sections of oylsignature.com. By using this Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by these General Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Site.
Other portions of this Website may contain additional Terms and Conditions. By using such other part of the Website, you agree to the applicable Terms and Conditions
OYL Signature (“oylsignature” “us” or “we”), the Owner of this Website, reserves the right to change this Agreement in whole or in part, from time to time at its sole discretion, and to provide you with notice of such change by any reasonable means. Therefore you are asked to always check this Agreement prior to using the Website. By continuing to use the Website following the posting of changes to this Agreement, you agree to accept the changes.
You have been granted the license to use this site, under the Terms and Conditions of Use described, for the purpose of shopping for accessories sold on the site. The usage of this site on behalf of a third party is not accepted, except permission has been granted by us. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use could result in the cancellation of the license granted in this paragraph without any notice to you.
- ORDERING GOODS ONLINE
1.1 You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
1.2 When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by us.
1.3 Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- PURCHASE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
You may purchase Goods in this site only for personal use and not for resale
If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
3.1 All payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the Goods are delivered.
3.2 Payment online will be made by credit card, debit card or bank transfer (Credit confirmation required)
4.1 We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
4.2 We will arrange for packing and we will decide on the method of delivery either by post, courier or otherwise as most suitable for customer
4.3 You must notify us promptly in any event within 24 hours of receipt of Goods if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
- If you wish to return an item then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call/text/whatsapp +2348110833430 to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the goods. You must clear the reason for return, and your required product for an exchange.
- Any item returned without prior notice in writing shall not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all Goods in your possession and return them to us appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7 days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges
- In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalised for you, we cannot accept return of such goods.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Items should be returned unused with tags attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- FAULTY GOODS
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same colour and style, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- LATE RETURNS
Goods returned outside of the above time frames will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- The risk of loss or damage to Goods passes to you upon delivery
- Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payments of all amounts due to us have been received from you
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Goods in your possession.
- WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that the Goods ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our website (or any other description given to you in writing)/
- We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the Goods after delivery.
- If any defect in any Goods appear within a month of delivery, you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We shall then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange to either repair the Goods or replace them with similar Goods. Any defective Goods to be returned to us shall be returned at your expense.
- We do not accept responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the Goods.
- Liability to you for loss or damage shall under no circumstance exceed the total amount you paid for the Goods. (However, we acknowledge that we cannot exclude legal liability for death or personal injury which is proved to be due to our negligence)
If you wish to give us any notice relating to a matter covered by these Terms, whether you telephone us or not, you must confirm that notice in writing. In case of email notices, these should be sent to email@example.com.
- CUSTOMER DEFAULT
- Give us any incorrect personal information, or
- Fail to make payment when it is due, or
- Cancel any payment, or
- Become insolvent, or
- Commit any breach of these Terms
Then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the Contract and recover possession of any Goods which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances we reserve the right to terminate the Contract.
- Severance: If any provision in these Terms is held by a court to be unenforceable, that will not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms.
- Entire Agreement – These Terms govern our relationship with you and in accepting them, you confirm that no other agreement or representation applies
- We reserve the right to assign any of our rights or obligations under the Contract with you to a third party on the basis that the existing contractual terms will become the responsibility of the that third party. You will not assign your rights without first getting our written consent.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Where the Goods include designs or works of arts, the OYL Signature creative designer owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any such Goods.
- If there exists any claims or controversy in relation to these Terms and Conditions of Use, such dispute shall be settled by private and confidential binding arbitration, before a single arbitrator held at the Multidoor Courthouse in Lagos and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act CAP A18 Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2004 as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
- Any dispute between us will be determined by the various applicable Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria